Dry Seal Shiny ED
The Shiny ED Dry Stamp is a very solid steel tabletop embossed stamp. Thanks to its reinforced design, it ensures long durability, quality and rigidity. It incorporates a new and revolutionary mechanism. Requires 30% less pressure than competitive models, facilitating easy, clear, crisp dialing. That is why it prints in relief with less effort compared to other mechanisms of other brands.
Its great advantage is that it accepts the exchange of sets of tweezers of different sizes and designs. That is, with a single lever we can use as many different tweezers as we want. Available sizes are 41mm diameter, 25×50mm rectangular, 50mm diameter and 41×41mm square. Among its many features, the following stand out:
- EASY TO USE - Thanks to its new revolutionary mechanism to exert up to 30% less pressure on the marking. Compact shape and low weight.
- MODERN - Innovative Shiny ED dry stamp concept for comfortable use and precise markings.
- QUICK AND EASY GRIPPER CHANGE – Interchanging the different pliers of various sizes is incredibly easy. The process is done in just a few seconds.
- ALWAYS PERFECT EMBOSSED MARKINGS – Thanks to the use of laser technology and Delrin material in the engraving of the plate with the design, your stamp will make perfect markings with the highest quality and minimum effort on paper of up to 200 gr/m2.
- EXPRESS DELIVERY - Shiny ED embossed stamps are available for express delivery within 24-48 hours, in fact you just need to place your order before our order cut-off time and your order can be delivered the next day. Likewise, in general, you must receive your order before 14:00 p.m. the next day.
Advantages of Shiny ED Dry Seal
Shiny is one of the main manufacturers of dry stamps, therefore it offers a wide range of products and the Shiny ED dry stamp model is ideal for use in the company or at home.
Paper marking is made approximately 25mm from the edge regardless of the position of the mark on the document.
The lever is covered with a rubber protection for a smoother use of the dry hit seal. Thanks to this detail, the embossed stamp marks thicker papers with deeper reliefs in a more comfortable way.
The Shiny ED Dry Stamp features a locking tab to keep your stamp closed. You will receive your stamp blow dry in a cardboard box with instructions for use to be stored when not in use.
All embossed stamp models have a range of replacement clips in different sizes and shapes. So we can have several clamps for a single clamp and exchange them. See the section Accessories for dry stamps.
Keep in mind the importance of determining the position of the markup in the document. Once mounted it cannot be modified. Understand that a embossed stamp selected to mark the bottom margin would be inverted if we eventually used it to mark the top margin.
You must take into account the approximate weight of the paper to be marked, since the recording of the plate is made with greater or lesser depth depending on the support to be marked. For example, if a thick paper is chosen, the engraving will be correct for that type of paper, but the same stamp used on paper with a lower grammage could perforate it.