Trodat pad 6/4913
Compatible with the Trodat Printy 4913 automatic stamp model. The ink cartridge Trodat 6/4913 is designed to fit the Trodat Printy 4913 self-inking stamp exactly for crisp, sharp impressions. Therefore they are a perfect match for perfect impressions and impressive markings with just the original Trodat ink cartridges.
- GENUINE TRODAT INK CARTRIDGE – The use of trodat 6/4913 cartridges is always a guarantee of perfect prints that last over time. This is because the materials used in the manufacture of Trodat pads are of the highest quality. Therefore the result can only be perfect.
- EASY REPLACEMENT – Very simple ink cartridge change with a single click. With this we ensure an instant change or replacement of the Trodat 6/4913 pad. The change is very simple without staining our fingers thanks to its new grip points.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY INKS – Thanks to the use of water-based inks, Trodat 6/4913 cartridges do not dry out and are non-toxic. For this reason, the use of inks suitable for any use guarantees the durability of the ink cartridges over time. If you need to buy ink for your stamp, you only have to visit our section of Pads and Inks for Stamps.
Quality of Trodat cartridges
- WIDE VARIETY OF COLORS – You have a range of up to 12 colors of ink to ink your Trodat 6/4913 ink cartridge. Water-based inks for optimal results and always perfect prints from your Trodat 6/4913 pad.
- HIGH DURABILITY – By using top quality raw materials, Trodat 6/4913 ink cartridges guarantee a very long life of the ink cartridges. Thanks to the fact that we work with the main manufacturers of rubber stamps on the market, we always guarantee the supply of consumables for your rubber stamp throughout the entire useful life of the stamp.
The exact amount of ink in the Trodat 6/4913 pad prevents the ink from running out. Therefore the use of Trodat cartridges ensures clean and consistent prints throughout the service life. You can check the characteristics of the Trodat pads directly on the manufacturer's website.